Our audiences should be reassured that in relation to Covid-19, NOMADS will be following the latest government advice at all shows.
The following precautions will be in place:-
- There will be social distancing in place between audience members who are not part of the same group. Any tickets purchased together automatically block out neighbouring seats (including those in front and behind) so that they are not available and different groups cannot sit directly next to each other.
- Hand gel will be available to use upon arrival at the venue. All audience members will be required to use hand gel on arrival, unless there is a medical reason not to do so. There will also be hand gel stations available throughout the venue.
- Fire exit doors will be left open during performances to aid the circulation of air.
- Where possible, a one way system will be in place around the venue.
- Card machines will be in place to enable contactless payments for any programs, drinks, raffle tickets and other items. While it is preferable to use contactless payment, cash will also be accepted.
- Unless medically exempt, face masks or face visors must be worn by audience members at all times, other than when consuming food and/or drink.
- It is requested that audience members take a Covid-19 lateral flow test before attending. Any audience members with positive test results should not attend.
- If, prior to attending, any audience members have symptoms of Covid-19 they should take a test. If the symptoms persist (even where a test result is negative) the audience member should not attend the performance.
- When purchasing tickets online, refund protection is available at a cost of £0.65. You may wish to consider including this option in order to get a refund of your ticket should you or anyone in the party be unable to attend due to COVID-19 – you test positive or are required to self-isolate due to a positive test within your immediate family.
Please note that if there are significant changes in the government’s advice and it is considered that changes can be made to the above precautions, we will contact all who have booked tickets to let them know of the change in circumstances.